Avani Dias, Ange McCormack and Ali Russell
Bumble will now enable users to hold communications and even report another user whether they have been unrivaled
Dating application Bumble changed its ‘unmatch’ feature following a Hack and Four Corners investigation uncovered predators that are sexual utilizing it to erase proof and give a wide berth to accountability.
The unmatch function had been intended to provide dating software users the power to delete individuals who they feel unsafe conversing with and immediately deletes their talk history.
But the Four Corners and Hack investigation discovered a pattern of sex offenders with the function on Tinder to block their victims following a rape to delete any trace of these previous interaction.
You know needs help if you or someone:
- Call 1800 RESPECT or visit their site
- Survivors of childhood injury can contact the Blue Knot Foundation on 1300 657 380 or check out their internet site
- Children Helpline: call 1800 55 1800 or go to their site
- Lifeline: call 13 11 14 or go to their site
- QLife: call 1800 184 527 or see their site
A j that is triple callout discovered the unmatch function has also been getting used by offenders on other popular dating apps like Hinge and Bumble. Continue reading “Bumble changes ‘unmatch’ feature to safeguard users Hack that is following and Corners research”